Zen Athlete “The Secrets to Achieving Your Highest Potential” book and program was designed to help athletes master the mental game of sport. It is a compilation of the best strategies to help you master your mind, body and spirit. To use your sport as an opportunity, reach higher states of consciousness. Although geared towards athletes this is a handbook for reality creation.
Check out the Matt Belair podcast where I interview the most conscious, inspiring, leaders and thinkers on the planet and share their stories, lessons and wisdom to help you master your mind body and spirit.
With great success coaching world class athletes on mastering the mental game of sport and helping individuals design and create the life of their dreams I have an arsenal of tools to take you to the next level. If you are looking to go down the path of self discovery and elevate your consciousness, expand your horizons, break past limitations, and achieve your peak potential this coaching is for you.
Living a life that has given me a wealth of experience and knowledge on mindset, self development, zen, consciousness, leadership, spirituality, energy work and more has allowed me to share these concepts with great passion. Inquire to have me speak on any of the these topics at your next event.
# 52 Mike Bundrant: Everything You Need to Know about NLP, Self Sabotage, and Understanding the Mind
Founder of the iNLP institute Mike Bundrant drops in to educate us on the power of Neuro Linguistic Programming. Here are a few topics we discuss;
– The history of NLP and what it stands for
– How NLP was created by a team of leaders in psychology, neurology, and hypnosis
– NLP and mindfulness
– Verbal vs Non Verbal responses
– The VAK model
– Why it’s important HOW we picture things in our minds
– Why we self sabotage and how to stop it
– How to use NLP to feel unstoppably confident
– Moving toward our discomfort and pain and turning led into gold
Interview with Matt Belair on the positive head podcast. Matt is a “zen athlete” coach and host of the Matt Belair Podcast. In this episode, hear Matt’s insight regarding how to get into the zone to manifest what you wish to create in your life, his extraordinary story training with Shaolin monks and the fascinating UFO experience he had alone in the woods.read more
# 51 | Frank Ostaseski: The Five Invitations: Discovering What Death Can Teach us About Fully Living
Frank Ostaseski is the co-founder of Zen Hospice and has been serving people for over 35 years. He is the absolute definition of a modern Zen Master and Saint. In this podcast he shares powerful stories, wisdom and lessons. Here are some things we discuss;
– Cultivating a listening heart
– The Spaghetti Story: Lessons from a man who wanted to take his own life
– the Five Invitations: Discovering What Death Can Teach Us About Fully Living
– The labour of birth and death
– A Zen Parable
– The story of the tough Russian woman
– Frank’s advice for dealing with losing a loved one and grief
– Why you should move toward what hurts
– Understanding Zen without ever meditating
FOLLOW MATT BELAIR